1Click DVD Copy PRO Overview
- 1 Click DVD Copy Pro is the increase version of 1 Click DVD Copy 5. It contains all functions of 1 Click DVD Copy 5, and add some utilities like following table.
You now have complete control over the final copy. Use the Copy Presets or the more advanced features to select what content will be copied and how much compression will be used. With 1CLICK DVD COPY - PRO, you can make a perfect copy with just one click.
Key features of 1Click DVD Copy PRO:
- 1. Windows 7 and Windows Vista Compatible.
- 2. CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- 3. Copy Presets - One click preset for each type of DVD copy.
- 4. Preview the movie, extras and menus.
- 5. Include or exclude movie and menus based on preview.
- 6. Select individual audio, video, and subtitles streams.
- 7. Control the amount of video compression used.
- 8. Make additional backup copies without re-copying the DVD.
- 9. Copy Episodic DVD Movies, TV Series, etc.
- 10. Copy a movie to your hard drive - great for laptops.
- 11. Supports copying of Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS).
- 12. Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- 13. Supports Dual Layer media.
- 14. Free software updates for a year.
- 15. Free technical support.
Why choose 1Click DVD Copy PRO
1CLICK DVD COPY - PRO is a professional DVD Copy software, it is famouse for high quality and simple. It is one of the best selling DVD copy software programs on the market.
- Easy to use
Just one click, you can complete the copy process. It provides you with a great deal of power, but also the simplicity of copying with one click if you choose to use a copy preset.
If you are an expert, you can enjoy its advanced settings. You can control the amount of video compression used and select individual audio, video, and subtitles streams.
You can enjoy free technical support and free software updates for a year.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me or 98SE
- 500 MHz Intel�Pentium III process or equivalent with 256MB of RAM
- Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
- DVD reader (DVD writer required for burning DVDs)
Finally a Product that works! Thank you I just want to say I love your
Product and now even more with the any dvd decrypter!! I love the
support you guys have it is quick and all of the techs know their
business i like that i can send you the log and you can see things for
yourself as they happened!! I am recommending your product to all my
friends! Keep up the Good work!! Another Satisfied Customer. -
Thank you for your prompt and courteous replies usually the online help
has been horrendous with many other companies but with lg its been a
sweet dream i would like you to pass this on to your supervisor because
of you i have decided to make all my further upgrades and electronic
purchases from your company and will recommend you to my fiends as well
again, thank you. -
May I now say in concluding that the 'reviewers' of your products are
absolutely correct as I have trialled other 'copying software' and agree
that yours is definitely the best available. Just as important of course
is the exemplary support offered as confirmed by my experience in
dealing with your company. - John M.
Free Bonus ($24.99 retail value): When
you purchase 1Click DVD Copy, you'll also receive a
FREE copy of VSO Software's
CopyToDVD CD/DVD burning software. Burns data, video, or music
on a CD/DVD. It also decodes MP3, MWA, Ogg Vorbis and WMA file
formats. You can use CopyToDVD for backing up data onto a CD or DVD or
for making music CDs.